POSITION TITLE: Practice Administrator
PROGRAM: Telehealth Clinical Services
STATUS: Permanent Part time
LOCATION: Australia-wide, Work from home.
1. ORGANISATIONAL ENVIRONMENT
Hyphen Health, incorporating Stigma Health and PrEP Health is Australia’s largest sexual health service and PrEP prescribing service. Our telehealth platform operates with the strongest clinical governance, without compromising patient-centric delivery. We are one of Australia’s fastest growing companies, and we’re the leading promoter of sexual health nationwide.
Connecting People with Healthcare
At Hyphen Health, we use next generation technology to make healthcare more accessible. We believe everyone should have the same access to the healthcare they need, so we’ve taken location out of it. We specialise in digital health platforms that are revolutionising how people access vital medical support.
Hyphen Health encourages good health. We are at the intersection of healthcare, pathology testing and discreet healthcare services. We are fostering a new future that breaks down barriers to healthcare and empowers patients with their own medical information. We are the pulse of the bright future of online healthcare solutions.
What we do
Our telehealth clinics offer easy, confidential healthcare. We break down the barriers stopping people from getting the support they need. We are improving the patient experience. We are proud of our services that destigmatise and normalise health issues. Everybody is important and we’re passionate about helping every Australian get the healthcare they need.
2. POSITION ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Practice Administrator required for Australia’s largest sexual health clinic. Duties will include Supporting and onboarding a great team of doctors, and administrators. Chasing results and supporting patients, completing reporting and general administration
3. KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
Skills and experience:
- Previous experience as a Practice Administrator or Manager
- Strong organisational skills and ability to multitask.
- Ability to motivate other team members and maintain a positive working environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Dependable and reliable in character and possess a strong work ethic.
- Experience in Medi Records medical software will be highly regarded.
4. CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Remuneration $80,000 pro rata.
- Permanent part time (20-25 hours) or full time.
- Completion by Hyphen Health of a satisfactory police check.
- A Confidentiality Agreement must be signed.
- Applicants must either be Australian citizens or have permanent resident status.
5. WORKPLACE HEALTH & SAFETY
As an employee of Hyphen Health, staff need to strive to ensure a safe and healthy workplace by complying with the provisions of Section 25 of the Occupational Health and Safety Act 2004 (Duties of Employees).
6. APPLICATION PROCESS
Applicants will need to provide CV
So what are you waiting for, apply now to start your journey with Australia’s largest Sexual health clinic.